With the growing need of people to socialize online, trending social media apps are consistently growing its user base.
Meanwhile, people from popular social media apps are getting bored with their existing accounts. Some have refrained from using their apps, while others went looking at social networking alternatives.
One of the free and trending alternatives is EyesUP.
EyesUP is one of the trending social media apps in the market. Gain friends and followers as you share posts, photos, and videos.
But before you can check out the awesome features and its creative users, you’ll need to register first. We’re here to help to set up your account.
Social Media Apps are Getting More Complicated
The social network online has become more complicated for internet users. The true intent has loads of features that are only making the user confused. Some apps are even requiring you to download separate apps. An example of this is Facebook with Facebook Messenger.
There’s no doubt that trending features contribute to the staying power of mobile users. Yet, times are changing and people’s preferences with social media change too.
According to Prezi (an audience presentation platform), people have become selective. Mobile app users are getting tired of jam-packed trending social media apps. They are now looking for apps that provide stable social, call, and messaging features.
That’s why EyesUP offers the online community a simpler yet better social networking experience.
What is EyesUP?
It’s a trending networking platform that brings back the basics of social media. It prioritizes better usability and valuable features. Users can create more meaningful memories through photos and videos. Users can also message and call their friends seamlessly.
Features of EyesUP
This social networking app brings in simple, accessible, and fun features:
- Send instant messages. Aside from texts, you can send photos, videos, and audios.
- Build your own online community with group chats.
- Gain friends and earn followers by publishing your content.
- Publish online. Share your talent and experiences as you post photos, videos, and writings.
- Discover more users. Check the Discover Board for new posts. You can filter out the posts by relevance and preferred area (global or within the country).
- Connect with your friends by its free phone and video calls.
How do I sign up for an account on the EyesUP App?
- On your smartphone, download the EyesUP App on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app, then wait for the 4-Digit code that will be sent to you via SMS or phone call.
- Once received, the one-time password (OTP) will auto-fill and complete your registration. Note: Ensure that you have a strong mobile network connection so you can receive your OTP on time.
- Type in your first and last name, together with your phone number.
- Set a password then choose your unique EyesUP ID.
Wait for a few seconds, and that’s it– you’re all set! Cheers to you on joining the hottest social network online app right now.
Didn’t Receive any SMS or Call Verification?
Check your network connection and make sure that you have a stable signal. You may also click resend and change the mode of reception. If you chose SMS before, you can try via phone call and vice versa. Wait for the verification message or call.
Still not receiving anything? There is a technical support team that’s willing to assist you. You may contact them via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Create a Strong Password
Social network online brings a lot of possibilities and opportunities. But along with the benefits, are the risks. This is why password strength should be considered when signing in.
With this, here are 4 tips to keep in mind when creating a password for your accounts.
- Stay away from obvious dictionary words.
- Don’t use common info such as your birthday as your password.
- Don’t use common substitutions.
- Your password should include at least 12 characters.
As you do these precautionary measures, developers are also improving their authentication process. Apps are now using One Time Password (Also known as Two-Factor Authentication).
Want to know more about passwords and how to create a strong one? You may want to check this out: 5 Tips on Securing your Account
What is One-Time-Password or OTP?
With OTPs, users will be logging on the social network through a unique password that can only be used once. Most social media platforms require users to do this once during registration.
Why OTPs are important? This logging in mechanism prevents identity theft and provides strong authentication. Having this feature will ensure that your account is safe from any possible threats.
For more information, check this post about OTPs: 8 Tips on Making Stronger Passwords.
Can I change my EyesUP ID?
If you’re not satisfied with the auto-filled username, you can still change your EyesUP ID.
Do take note that you can only change your unique ID once. So be sure that you’re happy with your username before changing it.
Using EyesUP: For New Users
If you’ve successfully signed in, cheers! For starters, here’s what you should check in first:
- Update your profile. Upload your profile picture, cover photo, and bio.
- Publish your first post. It could be a text post, saying hello to the Community, or post that text with your selfie.
- Check out the suggested accounts. On your app, click the people icon/section, you’ll see the suggested tab there. You’ll get suggestions for various accounts that you can connect with.
- Look for the Discover Board. See the trending content on the platform or content from users near you.
- Check out the EyesUP official account. The team shares content from other users. This can be a helpful guide for you on what people you should follow from the app.
And that’s it, you’re now signed in to the EyesUP App. Hopefully, you’ve learned enough information from this guide. Meanwhile, for those who are curious about EyesUP, check out more information here.