EyesUP users have noticed this already, but our freshest social media app is revamping. It happened a few weeks ago, as the social network updated 2 major changes in the profile section.
Now, it has a different layout for profile photos. It also has an added bio feature on which you can write brief statements about yourself.
Here is more information about the latest EyesUP update:
New Update: Showcase 6 profile pictures at once
It’s usual now to take photoshoots. Having a photo set is typical especially when you’re in a beautiful and unique location. With that, it’s a bummer when you can’t upload multiple profile pictures. It seems like you’re wasting all the other amazing shots.
But with EyesUP’s latest update, it’s no longer a dilemma. You can put up to 6 photos. It has a primary photo which will be the first photo the users can see on your profile. And then to check the other photos, your viewers can then swipe to check the other shots.
How to add profile photos on EyesUP
- On your profile, click the person icon on the upper right corner.
2. On the top part of the screen, click the plus sign to add more photos.
3. Choose where to get your photos. Use ‘open camera’ if you want to take photos in real-time.
4. You’ll be then directed to your gallery. Choose the photo that perfectly fits with your personality (Note: You can only upload one photo at a time)
5. Once you finished uploading the photos, you can arrange them in your preferred order. You just need to drag the photos to sort them out. (Your first photo on is your main profile picture.)
Once you’ve sorted them out, you’re done!
New Update: Bio Feature
To spice up your profile, the “Bio” feature is also added on EyesUP. This feature allows users to add a short description of themselves and their content.
What can you put on a bio?
- Short description about yourself.
- Your other social channels for promotion
- Your contact details (if you’re running a business or influencer profile)
How to Add Bio on EyesUP
- On your profile, click the icon on the upper right.
2. On the bottom part of your screen, click the text box on the about section, then start typing your bio. Note: You can only type in up to 500 characters, so use limit sparingly.
3. Click ‘done’ on the upper-left corner.
Looking for Bio Ideas?
We get it. It’s difficult to create a unique bio that would make a lasting impression. But while you’re still busy coming up with ideas, you can try out Overlo’s cool social media bio ideas. Their examples are worth using for– as some of these are optimistic, funny and even savage.
Optimistic Social Media Bio Ideas
- Success in my veins
- The best things come from living outside of your comfort zone
- No this isn’t a dream, this is my reality
- Today’s the kind of day I live for
- In a world of worriers, be a warrior
- It’s my time to step into spotlight, I’ve earned it
- Simplicity is the key to happiness
- I was born to do exactly what I’m doing today
- Creating the life of my dreams one day at a time
- Leaving a bit of sparkle everywhere I go
- I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection
- Happiness never goes out of style
- Join me on my next adventure!
- Together we could be unstoppable
- Live in the sunshine where you belong
- Sometimes we could always use a little magic – don’t hide the magic within you
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
- Strength comes from doing things you thought you couldn’t
- I believe in making the impossible possible because there’s no fun in giving up
- Take advantage of every opportunity you get, because some things only happen once in a lifetime
Funny Social Media Bio Ideas
- What should I put here?
- The bags under my eyes are Chanel
- Relationship status: Netflix and ice creams
- I’ve scrolled millions of miles with my thumbs
- I’m like coffee: dark, bitter and too hot for you
- I wonder how many calories my exes burned jumping to conclusions
- Don’t know what to do? You can start by hitting that follow button.
- I apologize for anything I post while hungry
‘Savage’ Social Media Bio Ideas
- I’m so deep even the ocean gets jealous
- Tell me not to do something and I’ll do it twice and take pictures
- I dress as if I’m about to see my arch nemesis
- Sending my selfies to NASA because I’m a star
- Please cancel my subscription to your issues
- I strive to impress myself
- I don’t care what people think of me this is me in rawest form
- I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
- In a world of average, I’m savage
- I’m not here to be average, I’m here to be the best
- I practice what I post
- I don’t wipe tears, I wipe the people who created them
With these 40 social media bio examples, for sure you’ll find something that expresses yourself.
But if you still couldn’t find the social media app bio you wanted, go for another set ideas on this blog post. This post also provides an in-depth explanation about social media bio, and how to make a bio that shines.
Polished Social Media App Profile = More Followers
If you’re aiming to get more followers, updating your social media profile is one of the key factors.
Why would someone trust a profile that has incomplete details about him/herself?
How can you fully express your social media presence when you have blank details?
For influencers, how will brands know your niche if you don’t let them know? How will they contact you in case they want to collaborate?
This is why by doing the steps we mentioned above, ensure to get the online engagement that you deserve.
Download EyesUP now on Google Play or App Store to start your new social media journey. You can also join EyesUP’s Influencer program, in case you’re an aspiring Influencer. For more details and application form, check it here.