Social networking platforms are usually tagged as a distraction to most people. Diverse and entertaining content can delay someone’s tasks and with this, people always advise to steer away from social media when doing activities related to school or work.
Whilst it’s pretty normal for people to get submerged to funny and videos, social media can still be used for efficiency.
9 Tips to Increase Productivity Using Social Networking Apps
#1: Efficiently Catch Up with Your Friends and Family
We’re all leading busy lives, so it’s tough to catch up with your friends and family. Instead of taking the time to travel and see someone, message, voice call or video call them on the messenger. Of course, real-life meetups are still better in a way, but if you’re having limited time and budget, a virtual catch up can suffice.
#2: Plan Trips Thru Group Chat
Going on a trip? If you’re going with friends, you can use the group chat to prepare for the said trip. Instead of spending extra time planning out in person, you can use the time on searching the best spots and restaurants to your vacation destination.
You can also share out some notes and blogs. There’s no chance for your friends to forget that since it’s all documented on the group chat.
#3: Build More Connections
Aside from friends and family, you can use social media to seek out mentors and professional colleagues. By doing so, you get to know more perspectives about the industry you’re in. And if you got lucky, you could either be friends with these people and get invited to exclusive events.
#4: Visit an Establishment’s Social Media Account
More and more businesses are turning to social media for marketing, so it’s usual now for different establishments to have their own social networking accounts. With this, before heading out, take a few minutes to check the social account of the place you’re going to. This is to ensure the availability of the place and to check other announcements.
You can also go to the comments or reviews section of the account to check if the place is worth a visit.
#5: Use Social Networking Apps as a Brain Breather
Sometimes, all you need is a simple break. You don’t necessarily have to leave your workstation as checking out some memes on social media can help you relax and regroup your thoughts.
#6: Never Miss Out on Current Events
Waiting for the nightly news can be a hassle. So instead of opting to traditional media for news and current affairs, go on social networking platforms. You get to read the news as quickly as possible, as well as engage in discussions.
#7: Showcase Your Skills
It’s usual for us to use social network apps to consume content. However, you can get so much more from social networking platforms if you share your skills and talents. Who knows, you might get more opportunities and clients because of your posts.
#8: Follow Accounts Related to Your Career
Aside from meme and entertainment pages, search for different accounts related to your industry. With this, you’re updated with the new trends, new mentors, and even new companies that you would want to engage with.
Also, if you’re applying for a new job, you can “stalk” your target company first. Knowing the company will bring you the edge during the interview process.
#9: Check Out Events Nearby
Want to try new activities? Want to further your knowledge? Check out different activities near your area through social media. Most influencers share out invites and even free tickets at times, so make sure you follow internet personalities related to your career or interest, as stated on tip #8.
Have a Productive Social Media Experience with EyesUP
Want to become productive on your personal and professional projects? Check out EyesUP, a new social media app that’s taking a different approach to social networking.
Instead of putting jampacked features just like any other Facebook or Instagram alternative, EyesUP aims to bring the basics only and improving them to give its users a fuss-free social media experience.
The app saw the need to revolutionize the current social networking experience as more and more users have expressed their grievances regarding the apps they’re using. Some contain too complex setup, too many ads, and a lot more features that do not really serve their purpose.
EyesUP is the answer to all those problems. A social media environment is supposed to be stress-free, meaningful, and enjoyable. That is why this facebook alternative app commits to giving users that ideal networking environment.
- Customize your profile. You can use 6 photos as your profile picture.
- Have high-quality voice and video calling.
- Discover other content creators through the social networking app’s board.
- Broaden your social network through a group chat.
- Share videos and tag your friends and followers.
- You can message, call, send photos and videos through messenger.
- Request a feature to the EyesUP Team.
Interested in trying out the app? Here’s how you can sign up:
How to Sign Up on EyesUP
- Install the social network and messenger app here on the Google Play Store or iOS App store.
- Open EyesUP on your device and enter your mobile number.
- Wait for the 4-Digit code to be sent via SMS. Type in the code.
- A one-time password will auto-fill and complete your registration.
- Provide your first and last name together with your phone number for identity verification.
- Set a password and choose your unique EyesUP ID.
- When Should You Make Your Relationship Official Online?
- Tips When Chatting Your Crush (And not making it awkward!)
- #Foodie Caption Ideas for Photo Sharing Apps
- Most Memorable Slang Terms this 2019
- Conversation Starters You Can Use on Messenger
- Try Out These Selfie Caption Ideas!
- Social Media Marketing vs Traditional Marketing: Who wins?
- Types of Influencers You Should Collab With